Saturday 15 August 2015

Leaf print playsuit

Primark shoes [similar here]
Primark bag
H&M necklace

This playsuit has definitely made it's way onto the 'take to Miami' list. It's another piece that I just don't think is going to have good enough weather to get chance to wear again whilst i'm at home. Oh to be British. It's seriously beautiful though. I'm so glad H&M went crazy on the palm leaf print this year. I picked up a beach towel with a leaf print on it for £3 in the sale the other day - what a bargain!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I loooove this, so tropical and summery! I think it looks so sleek with the white bag and the lip colour you're wearing too. Great styling :)

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this playsuit! Love the entire look so much, you look gorgeous x http://www.justsavxnnah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print on this playsuit! Love how you've styled it too :) x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous Lindsey, just stunning! I adore that playsuit, it's so cute! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete