Wednesday 26 November 2014

Oversized

Primark shoes
H&M bowler hat
H&M necklace

How cosy does this jumper look. It's not actually that thick, but the length is just perfect, if not a little awkward on me because of my height. An oversized top and super skinny bottoms is a look i'm really into, very laidback, just the way I like it on these cold winter days.

I also couldn't not mention my new shoes from Primark. I stupidly wore them to work and they ripped my poor feet apart. They're somewhat comfier now though, and I only noticed when I was going through these photos that the plastic tag is hanging off them. HA. Seriously though, I love them, I picked them up (more like hunted them down) in white too.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Super cute look! Oversized sweaters are the best, plus they're usually comfy! (-:

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet

    simplymblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty Lindsey, you look lovely! I just adore your shoes too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! I really like the location, the photos look incredible! x http://www.justsavxnnah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous outfit and photos! really love your hat

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my £660+ huge xmas beauty giveaway, if you like! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely wear this look, except for the hat (I'm just not a hat person)! The jumper has the perfect size :)

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hat babe :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot believe these are primark shoes, wow! lovely pics

    kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete