Sunday 30 November 2014

The Sunday Post: Little Things in Life

  • The chill in the air at night but being curled up under a blanket.
  • Hot buttery crumpets for breakfast.
  • Burning candles - the smelly ones.
  • Binge watching TV series, I'm caught up on The Walking Dead and The Missing. 
  • My family. I'm so blessed to have such a big one.
  • Ticking everything off my to do list.
  • Having a tidy inbox.
  • My little Boulle, especially at night when he curls up on the sofa by me.
  • Good hair days (a rare one for me)
  • Those little moments in my relationship that makes it all worthwhile.
  • Spending hours scrolling instagram looking at Scandinavian home interiors.
  • Fresh bedding, I bought one from Asda with ski slopes on it.
  • When Boo greets me outside when I come home from somewhere.
  • Fresh flowers scattered around the house.
  • Scrolling back through my instagram profile.
  • Afternoon naps.
  • Salted microwave popcorn.
  • Making progress.
  • Having acrylics so my nails don't chip at work.
  • Yoga.
  • The two Thorntons advent calendars I've managed to bag this year.
  • Hour upon hour spent watching Youtube videos.
  • My stroll to work at 6.45am. It's bliss.
  • All things Christmas. The lights, the smell, the movies. I love it!
  • Planning the future, two words: New York.


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Love this list– it's always nice to remember the little things once in a while! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this post.. so amazing
    Would u like to follow each other?
    follow me via gfc and i will follow u back for sure (gfc)

    xoxo
    www.Arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea so much! I should really spend more time to just relax and appreciate the smaller things in life x http://www.justsavxnnah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice post. Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we forget what it's all about, moments like these. (:

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet

    simplymblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous post babe, you've mentioned so many lovely things :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've really captured the things that we really do forget to appreciate! Nice post hun x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete