Friday 27 June 2014

Neon daydreams

H&M dress
H&M bag
Primark shoes
H&M necklace
Primark sunglasses
Primark ring

I was quite alarmed when I pulled this jacket out of the packaging. Oh my goodness it's bright. Apart from the colour I think the next thing I noticed was the waffle texture, you might not be able to see it in the picture but it's so lovely, it just gives the jacket that little extra.

I'm glad I paired it with the white dress, even if I did spend all evening worrying about the pink transferring onto the white. I'm seriously loving brights this summer. I'm definitely not one of those people who only wear black, not that it's a bad thing, I just like a bit of colour in my life.

I've nearly recovered from my chest infection, I've been coughing and spluttering all week at work and it hasn't been pretty but I'm nearly there, thank goodness! There's nothing worse than being faced with an eight hour shift and feeling rubbish. Despite being ill I've had a really positive week, I can't wait to be fully trained and working in a store on my own. Exciting!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Breath taking Lindsey, so so stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that neon pink blazer...and gorgeous white dress...I'm sorry to hear about your chest infection, I've had some health problems lately so I know how it is to feel down...so happy you're feeling better!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful blazer! Love how you've styled it too x

    Lola and Behold

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful outfit :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete