Sunday 3 March 2013

Week #9

 New studded socks // Primark playsuit
 Brush cleaning // Watching H&M AW13 at Paris Fashion Week 
 Cheeky little nephew // Throwback Thursday - at the X Factor tour 2010 
 Neon nails // My March calendar print out
 Salty popcorn snacks // New studded collar shirt
 Meatball substitute in Ikea // My first DIY project

I've had such a relaxed week, it's been great! I guess tomorrow I have to get back to it. I made a few cheeky purchases this week including the little studded Primark socks, a jumper from ASOS and my clothes rail from Ikea. Me and Daniel took a trip on Saturday and when we got home I completely my first DIY flatpack. My shirt also arrived that I ordered just over a week ago. How amazing is the length of the collar on it?! I plan on wearing it to a date night at Cosmo this week.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I wish they had studded socks over here in NZ!
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete