Wednesday 6 January 2016

The flying saucer hat

H&M jumper
Zara jacket [similar here]
Primark heels [similar here]
Primark necklace

I'm in desperate need of some new jeans. I've been living in these blue ones for about two months now since I got white paint on my black pair. I think investing in a few more decent pairs of jeans is definitely something I need to do in 2016. I've been tempted to try the ASOS Rivington jeans for a change after Lily Melrose recommended them in one of her ASOS hauls, but low and behold they're always sold out in my size.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I just adore this outfit, you look so gorgeous Lindsey x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so beaut babe. I have a pair of jeans I live in, not a bad thing I don't think?! Haha, I would like some new ones in my life though x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hat game continues to be STROOOONG. I have one pair of jeans I wear to death and they're looking a bit ropey now. Might also have to give asos a shout! x

    ReplyDelete