So I upgraded to the iPhone 6 yesterday and I thought I'd share the first five apps I downloaded before the app store decided to stop working today (I'm starting to get the shakes at not being able check the new arrivals on the H&M app).
1) Instagram came first, naturally. Out of all the social media's, this one's the top dog in my eyes. I. Am. Obsessed. One of my favourite accounts is courtneybabyccino. She posts so many beautiful photos of her family of six and their London life. I don't think I could go a day without checking Instagram, materialistic I know, but that's the sad world we live in.
2. Second came Facebook, because well it's Facebook.
3. Evernote was next, because I feel the need to constantly be making lists, or checking lists for everything. I have a list for blog posts, homeware I want to buy and all our bills, along with about a million others at the moment.
4. My favourite photo editing app has to be Afterlight. I've not used anything else for a long while, and I especially love that I can make my own filters with the Fusion option. I only wish there was the option to create collages and then I'd be a really happy bunny.
5. Everything I do on ebay now I do on my phone. I had a load of listings finishing on there tonight so obviously needed to check on them. I find it just so much quicker and easier to create new listings on the app than it is on the website nowadays.
Closely followed by... Twitter, Youtube and Halifax. And then H&M when it actually decides to work. What are you're favourite apps? Any goodies I should download?
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin