Sunday 30 March 2014

The Sunday Post: Mothers Day


My first Mother's day gift from my little pussy cat. You may laugh, but he is my little baby. I actually got my Mum this gift set too because she is a bathaholic (yes, I made that up, but you get my drift), then when we were out for dinner today Dan text me to say Boo had been shopping and left me something on my office table. What a clever little cat!

I was greeted with the sweet smell of the Bunty gift set which contains two bath bombs and two bubble bars. The top right and bottom left, Think Pink and Space Girl are the bath bombs and the other two The Comforter and Cream Candy are the bubble bars. I had to ask the difference when I bought this for my Mum: the bombs fizz and change the water colour and the bubble bars give you a bubbly bath - duh!

Apologies for the bad blogging lately. I've just started working full time at H&M, which I'm absolutely loving. My feet on the other hand are not. It's so weird thinking back to three years ago when I was only 8 hours weekend staff and the youngest on the team. I feel so old now! It's taking me a little time to adjust, and my house is screaming for spring clean, but I'll get there.
  
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment