Sunday 28 April 2013

Week #17

Monday night outfit | Photographing my Grandad | Spring blossom
New mascara to test | Watching my sister at Cross Country | Skydiving a year ago
151 Magazine - get your copy here | Friday night outfit | Perfect meal

I've had such a perfect, hectic week. In between university work, I've had to fit in helping Dad with the painting along with trips to university and meals out. But I can confirm I'm writing this from the comfort of my own sofa in my new living room. I am also on the verge of falling asleep on my Macbook, I'm that tired.

I went for a meal on Friday with Mum and my two Aunties. I can't remember the last time we chatted properly, normally I only see my Aunties as I'm passing through so it was lovely to have a good catch up. I wore my little yellow sun dress with the crochet waistband with my H&M ankle boots.

My issue two of 151 magazine came in the post this week. Coco puts an unbelievable amount of effort into creating these magazines and the photography is faultless so I'd definitely recommend having a look round her portfolio and picking up a copy from her website.
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. love the photo you took!! they look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely,
    love your yellow dress, very nice on ya' =)

    xoxo

    Yati

    ReplyDelete