Sunday 14 September 2014

The Sunday Post: A few bits from Ikea

I Friday night trip to Ikea was meant to be for a new lamp for our lounge. We haven't had one since last year when the cat was catching flies and landed on it, snapping it in half. Since then it's either been main light on or pitch black, no middle ground, so I finally put my foot down. I couldn't resist a few other bits whilst I was there.

No doubt the cacti will be dead in a few weeks but for now they're sitting pretty in the pretty heart shaped basket I was bought for my birthday a few years ago. I was bought some pretty post cards when I left H&M in Telford, I bought a few more and decided to frame them and eventually (probably in like two years) I'll get round to hanging them on the wall in my office. Also for my office I bought a brown clip board, I'm not sure why, I just like it okay.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. The way you arranges those cacti in that heart shaped basket is adorable...looks like you late night trip to Ikea was a success!
    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to Ikea tonight as I'm moving in to a new flat next week, I can't wait to have a look around and pick up some new cacti! x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cacti look so cute like that! And I love the lamp!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bold- thick picture frames!

    ReplyDelete