Wednesday 17 September 2014

Gibraltar Photo Diary

I fell head over heels for Gibraltar, I said on Instagram it felt like home away from home, which it did. For those who don't know Gibraltar is a quant little peninsular just off Southern Spain that is actually part of the UK. It's strange because although the people are British, they (to me anyway) all seemed to have a Spanish, or foreign twang in their accent. It's a tiny little place but with so much to do. Take me back!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. These photos are SO amazing! What a beutiful place! The second one is my favourite :)

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop staring at photos, they're amazing! And the place sounds and looks amazing too, will definitely be adding it to my travel WL :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went on a trip to Gibralter from Spain. I loved the rock and all of the monkeys! Your photos are fab!

    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks incredible! x
    http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. id never even heard of it but it looks lovely! love the picture in the street with a cheeky mac purchase i see! :P xxx

    www.sarahkatepowell.com

    ReplyDelete