Friday 22 June 2012

smile now, cry later



 dress: H&M
shoes: new look
bag: avon
watch: red herring
rings: ebay, primark

I’ve spent all night giving my blog a bit of a revamp when I should really be packing for LA - I go on Tuesday! I hope you like the new design. I haven’t made any wild changes because if I’m honest I’m not sure what I’m doing, so if any of you are any good at that sort of thing, it would be great to get some help. When I get back from LA I am going to sit down and re work the whole page. I seemed to know more about HTML when I was about 14 on MySpace than I do now.

I bought the dress on Monday in the H&M sale. I tried it on during my lunch break and was going to put it back. I don’t know what it is about it that I’m not keen on; whenever I saw it at full price I liked it. I got it anyway and ended up wearing it to a funeral on Tuesday where the dress code was ‘colour’. It is quite a flattering shape, although it does have an annoying fit on the shoulders. For less than £15 though I can’t complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment