Wednesday 28 June 2017

What Willow Wore #1

H&M bodysuit [pink version]
Primark hat

I first shared a picture of Willow's outfit on Instagram a few weeks ago, and I've been meaning to do this blog post ever since. I enjoy buying clothes for her far more than me these days. I'm still finding my feet with my own style since becoming a mum, so being able to shop for Willow is a welcome distraction. I could go wild with the amount of summer clothes I've got saved in my favourites in my H&M account, but I've kept it quite minimal considering we only get a handful of really hot days in this country.

The white bodysuit and shorts are both H&M. I think having worked there for so long their style in baby clothes is definitely to my taste, and the prices are pretty reasonable too, even without the staff discount. The shorts are only £2.99 and the bodysuit is £5.99. I can't find the white bodysuit online anymore but I've linked the pink one which would also look nice with the shorts. The little hat is from Primark, but getting her to keep it on is a whole different ball game these days.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment