Thursday 12 April 2012

new ink!





 
skirt: topshop
t-shirt: peacocks
blazer: H&M
shoes: primark
ring: river island
I intended on doing an outfit post the day before yesterday but I got back from work and spontaneously decided it would be a good idea to rearrange the furniture in my room. So from about 3 o’clock until about nine at night I was hard at work cleaning. I’m quite pleased with the results, especially as I have a bigger wall space free now so I can take full body shots, and I have a 32” TV. Not bad Lindsey.
This is what I wore yesterday, which I was going to post last night, but all my friends came round and we went to Wetherspoons. I also got a new tattoo yesterday! I first saw an anchor tattooed on the finger of one of the models on the posters at work and liked how small and dainty it was. My Grandad was in the navy and he is the most amazing man I know, so I guess in a way it’s partly for him. It is also 100 years since the whole Titanic disaster which is something that has always touched me, along with most of the population, so you could say it was partly a tribute to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment