Monday 28 September 2020

22 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BABY PRITCHARD

How far along?
22+6. How rubbish am i at taking photos this time around?! I'm going to make sure I have the photo out loads over the weekend.

Total weight gain?
I haven't weighed myself again this week.

Stretch marks?
My stomach is definitely feeling tighter. I think there must be some heading my way.

Sleep?
It's been a good week in the sleep department. And my favourite thing is when Willow first sees me in the morning she has asked me if my tummy is okay.

Best moment this week?
There wasn't one particular moment but Friday turned out to be a good day. I spent the morning fretting about maternity leave, unsure what to do, when to plan on finishing work. I've been feeling really swamped later. I said last week about missing having more time and it's really taking its toll on me. Something had to give. So my manager, who I have to say, I'm so grateful for, mocked up some rotas if I was to go down to 4 days a week and use a days holiday every week until I go off on maternity. I'm so ready for it. 

Then my instagram started working! Totally unrelated to baby or pregnancy or anything but I've gone really quiet on there lately because it seemed a little pointless uploading a photo without a caption, and I'd get more and more annoyed every time I'd forget and tried to like a photo and get the message pop up saying it wasn't allowed.

Then towards the end of the day I had a message from a lady who was selling a Snuzpod on Martketplace to say the person who was supposed to be collecting it hadn't shown up. So Mum came with me for company and we headed over to the next town to pick it up that evening. I am honestly so pleased with it! I was going to have a moses basket from my sister but I'd been thinking about it and with baby's foot/leg potentially having to be in a cast I figured something with a little more room would probably be better. The lady I bought it from said her twin daughters had only grown out of theirs at 10 months so hopefully it'll last a while. Mum joked that if I have the side down next to the bed I'll wake up covered in bruises from Wonky's cast. 

Miss anything?
I don't think I do this week. 

Movement?
Saturday baby was going crazy, really big strong kicks. Then Sunday hardly anything. I can normally rely on a good kick about in the evening when I'm still after a day on my feet but I was almost getting to the point where I was considering phoning triage. It must have just been having a chilled Sunday because it's made up for it today.

Food cravings?
I've had more savoury cravings this week. Like I could eat one bag of crisps then eat another straight after. I've always been a bit of a crisp monster though.

Anything make you queasy or sick?
Nope, it's been a good week! 

Gender?
Still a surprise. I do honestly just love this feeling of not knowing. It's so special.

Labour signs?
Nothing.

Symptoms?
I've noticed the need to wee a hell of a lot more has started again. 

Belly button in or out?
I think it's the last week I'll be able to get away with saying it's just about still in.

Mood?
Feeling better knowing it's my last week of working 5 days. I worked yesterday too so I'm doing 6 days in a row which is also something my manager has tried to do is give me no more than 3 or 4 days in a row just in case my SPD flares up, but thankfully, I've not ached too much lately. Only the usual aches from being on my feet nearly all day.

Maternity clothes?
I bought a pair of faux leather leggings from New Look and they are honestly the most comfy pair of trousers! I've also been wearing a pair of beige colour trousers that I just grabbed from H&M in the sale. They're the perfect colour for a lovely neutral autumn outfit, but they go baggy so quickly! 

Looking forward to?
My Christmas present from Mum and Dad this year is a tumble dryer, I'm all about the practical presents these days and to be honest I think Mum was probably fed up of me asking to use hers all the time. But anyway, it arrives tomorrow and I cannot bloody wait!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment