Monday 21 September 2020

21 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BABY PRITCHARD

How far along?
21+6  

Total weight gain?
I did remember to weigh myself on Saturday morning. 10st 7lbs so altogether I've put on about a stone from my average pre pregnancy weight.

Stretch marks?
I think there might be a couple making an appearance. I might buy some bio oil just to help with the whole process as my skin is starting to feel very tight.

Sleep?
Great this week to be fair!

Best moment this week?
We finally told Willow! It was the sweetest thing. We filmed the whole chat and I'm so glad we did. The first thing she asked me this morning is if my tummy was okay. And when we were colouring when I got home from work she told me to be careful because I was making my tummy wobble. 

Miss anything?
Just having more time. Working 9am-6pm five days a week is so hard. I feel like there's just never any time. I get home in the evening and by the time I've cooked and eaten dinner it's nearly 8pm. Then I also have to fit in washing, tidying, hoovering, showering. I know I'm only just halfway through but I am honestly so ready for maternity leave.

Movement?
Still more little kicks than big ones. Although judging from our scan with the consultant on Thursday it was clear to see that it's bent foot definitely doesn't hold it back. She was very happy with the amount of movement in both legs.

Food cravings?
Still nothing!

Anything make you queasy or sick?
Nothing. Generally overall it's been quite a good week. 

Gender?
I'm feeling more like it's a boy again, but who knows! I think it's so weird when you go to a scan and the medical professional can probably clearly see the gender but obviously just don't say. 

Labour signs?
Nothing.

Symptoms?
Just the same as always, aches and pains all over the place. I definitely need to blow my ball up soon!

Belly button in or out?
It's honestly so so close to popping out.

Mood?
Much better than last week. We had our consultant appointment on Thursday and it put my mind so much at ease. Obviously we won't know 100% until baby is here but I'm feeling a lot more confident that it's left foot is an isolated incident and we've just got to wait for our referral from the orthopaedic hospital, which I've also heard is a brilliant hospital so that's great to know.

Maternity clothes?
I still think I need a few more bottoms but we're getting there!

Looking forward to?
Nothing in particular just a few days rest this week. I think I nice big autumnal walk is on the cards for Saturday. I've worked the last two full weekends so it feels like ages since we've spent some time properly together.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment