Sunday 6 September 2020

19 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BABY PRITCHARD

How far along?
19+5. I can't believe I'll be halfway on Tuesday! I know it's cliche but it's honestly gone so fast. I remember being in lockdown and being unsure whether my period was late or whether I was actually pregnant. 

Total weight gain?
Again I've still not weighed myself and now I'm sat at Mum and Dad's waiting for my Sunday dinner so it's definitely not going to happen now. I do feel like my belly has popped a little bit, but I still don't feel like I've got big quickly like a lot of people say happens second time around. I can't be that big because Willow is still none the wiser.

Stretch marks?
Still nothing. Still using the Palmer's stretch mark lotion but I really do think there's not a lot that can be done about stretch marks. You either have the genetics that get them or you have the genetics that don't. 

Sleep?
Good this week. I was home alone Monday evening until Friday because Kyle and Willow stayed at the caravan whilst I came back to work, so I enjoyed a few nights of starfishing in the bed on my own and not being woken up by a three year old who wants to go downstairs the moment you open your eyes. Things quickly returned to normal by Saturday morning though...

Best moment this week?
I know technically the bank holiday weekend was during my 18th week but we had such a lovely few days away. 

Miss anything?
It's gonna sound really materialistic, and I know it is, but I miss being able to update my wardrobe for autumn. I think more so for me because I work in retail and I get to see all the beautiful pieces that are coming in store that obviously just won't fit me.

Movement?
Still only tiny little kicks, but only in the evening when I'm lay very still on the bed.

Food cravings?
None this week again which is very boring.

Anything make you queasy or sick?
I went out for food on Monday evening with my brother and sister and I felt so sick that evening. You know the kind of sick where you have to put a bin by your bed incase it happens in the night. I don't think it was pregnancy related though because my sister had the same meal as me and she didn't feel great the next day either. 

Gender?
Still a surprise. One thing I keep forgetting to mention here that is completely irrelevant to the gender but I was shocked when my sister told me, is that this is for the second time we've had the same due date, but obviously different years. My nephew was due 13th October 2011 and I had the same due date with Willow in 2016, and my niece was due 26th January 2019 and I've got the same due date in 2021. 

Labour signs?
Nothing.

Symptoms?
I'm still mostly just suffering with the aches and pains. On Friday I was getting shooting pains in my lower back every now and then, the ones that make you catch your breath. But then some days I feel absolutely fine. Maybe it's just down to how the baby is lay. I think it's time to get the ball blown up though, I've been told a couple of times that it'll help.

Belly button in or out?
In.

Mood?
Feeling good. The start of September always has a nice feel to it doesn't it, and I suppose even more so this year when things have been so strange for the last six months. It feels like a fresh start, and it's also the start of the best four months of the year. It's one month today until Willow's birthday so I best start getting organised. 

Maternity clothes?
There was a 3 for 2 offer on sale at work so I bought a few maternity bits but I'm still yet to try them on. I also bought a new midi dress the same style as the floral one I was wearing in my last update, but just a more autumnal pattern. At least I know that'll fit me after, and it's also got buttons so it'll be ideal for breastfeeding. I think I'll probably just be buying more jackets or shackets this season so I know I'll get the wear out of them afterwards too. 

Looking forward to?
My 20 week scan on Tuesday! I don't think Kyle is coming with me unless he can sort something at work because it's right in the middle of the day and his work can take him from one end of the county to the other all in one day. I tried changing it for an earlier appointment but then we'd be stuck for someone to have Willow with the other appointment times they'd offered me and also trying to fit it around her being at nursery because she's only doing reduced hours this week to settle in. So yeah, it's a bit rubbish that Kyle can't come but then I've asked Mum to come with me instead.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment