Monday 24 August 2020

17 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BABY PRITCHARD


How far along?
17+6. 

Total weight gain?
Aw man! I'm rubbish at weighing myself this time around. I'm all comfy in bed so there's no way I'm going back downstairs to get the scales. I guess this time around i'm just not so bothered.

Stretch marks?
Still no new ones that I can tell, but honestly my boobs look huge!

Sleep?
Not too bad this week from what I can remember. 

Best moment this week?
Definitely feeling baby move for the first time!   

Miss anything?
Not really. Nothing pregnancy related, but I do miss having more time with Willow. She is a little madam for me lately and although she drives me crazy I do feel like it's a lot of work, sleep, work, sleep.

Movement?
I felt baby kick for the first time on Thursday night and every night since. It's definitely a night time baby, but I suppose I'd have no chance of feeling it in the day at the moment with how much I move around on my feet.

Food cravings?
None. I don't think I had any crazy ones with Willow either so I wonder whether I will get some this time eventually or not.

Anything make you queasy or sick?
Just cat meat still. But I don't really have to be pregnant for that to make me heave. 

Gender?
I'm surprised how few people have put their penny's worth in on a gender. Maybe I've still got it all to come!  

Labour signs?
Nothing.

Symptoms?
Still just very achy. My lower back is screaming at me by the end of the day. I definitely wasn't this achy with my pregnancy with Willow.

Belly button in or out?
In.

Mood?
Much better than last week that's for sure.

Looking forward to?
A bank holiday weekend at the caravan. We haven't seen Kyle's Mum since the start of the month so Willow has already started the countdown to when we go at the weekend.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment