Sunday 16 August 2020

16 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BABY PRITCHARD


How far along?
16+5. Doesn't 16 weeks feel like a big milestone for some reason? Like one of the weeks that stands out.

Total weight gain?
I've just weighed myself and I weigh 10st 6lb. That's nearly a stone on in the last week according to the scales. It just shows how inconsistent weighing yourself can be. Thankfully I've never taken the number on the scales to heart. 

Stretch marks?
Still no new ones.

Sleep?
Thursday and Friday night, well mornings, I woke at about 2.30am and couldn't get back to sleep for at least two hours. I even contemplated getting up and doing the ironing or something because I just got that bored of tossing and turning in the bed. 

Best moment this week?
I've really struggled this week. On Thursday I hobbled around work all day because my hip was agony. I put on my insta stories that from what I'd read it sounded like sciatica and I had so many responses of exercises and stretches and things that could help. The hip pain had eased by Friday but by the end of that day my back was really sore. I'm definitely feeling the fact that I'm on my feet all day this pregnancy in comparison to Willow's pregnancy. It's been nice to just have a lazy day at home with Willow today.   

Miss anything?
Not aching!

Movement?
Still the same bubbly feelings. I think I'll feel this one much quicker than I felt Willow. I didn't feel any proper movement from Willow until I was 21 weeks.

Food cravings?
None this week really. I did enjoy my 700g of fizzy sweets that got dropped off on the doorstep earlier in the week though!

Anything make you queasy or sick?
The only thing I've noticed recently that I hadn't mentioned last week is that I'm not a good passenger anymore. I'm fine when I'm driving but being in the passenger seat leaves me feeling awful.

Gender?
No inklings at either gender this week.  

Labour signs?
Nothing.

Symptoms?
Apart from the aching hip and back I've felt good. I've felt more tired this week but I think that's just because I've gone back to work after two weeks off.

Belly button in or out?
In.

Mood?
A bit down this week, not gonna lie. I really wasn't looking forward to going back to work, not helped by Willow who cried at the conversation about going to a holiday club. The mum guilt was through the roof. She loved it and cried when it got to Friday and I told her she wasn't going at the weekend. But tomorrow is a new week!

Looking forward to?
My Sunday dinner in about an half an hours time. Dad has been doing BBQ's on a Sunday for the last god knows how many weeks which BBQ meat isn't my favourite right now. But roast dinners I've got all the time in the world for.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment