Monday 23 November 2020

30 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BABY PRITCHARD



How far along?
30+6. We're in the single digit countdown as of tomorrow!

Stretch marks?
I've got some silvery ones around my belly button and some really low down. I will be so surprised if this baby comes out smaller than Willow! 

Sleep?
Not too bad at night, it's just such a mission to roll over and I feel like every time I flip sides I end up stirring. 

Best moment this week?
I'm just living for the weekends at the minute even though we don't do anything, it's just nice having everyone here in the house when I've spent all week here on my own. It got to about 6pm on Saturday evening and I decided we'd go for a ride around in the car looking at houses covered in Christmas lights. There's some around our town that go really over the top and raise money for charities which is lovely and as we were driving along in the car Willow told me it was the best day ever (she's having a lot of those lately bless her).

Miss anything?
I just can't wait to be able to lie on my belly again. I think I managed it for quite a while but it's definitely not going to happen anymore. 

Movement?
It's still a wild little thing, which the midwife said is brilliant and obviously if anything changes then I'd know to call triage straight away. I would anyway, movement and kicks is something I'm so aware of. It did this crazy move on Saturday when I was just lay on the bed and my whole body jolted, it was like it did a full flip from one side to the other, it was so weird!

Food cravings?
Still the most boring pregnancy in terms of cravings...

Anything make you queasy or sick?
Nope nothing this week.

Gender?
No idea, but according to Willow if it's a boy we're calling it Lunchbox...

Labour signs?
None really. I've not even had any Braxton Hicks this week.

Symptoms?
Still struggling on the iron front, and as a result struggling with my breathing. I had the midwife on Friday and she phoned straight through to the Day Assessment Unit to see if they could get me in for an iron infusion. She had to do my bloods again and wait for the results which obviously meant it wasn't followed up until the Friday evening and then I didn't hear back from the midwife then until the Sunday evening because she had to speak to the doctor. So thankfully I'm booked in for an infusion this Friday coming up and another one next Friday, and in the meantime I'm just taking it easy, not that I'm doing a lot anyway. Apparently I'll feel great once I've had it so looking forward to that. 

Belly button in or out?
It's at the point now where it doesn't even resemble a belly button really.

Mood?
I feel much better knowing I'm getting the infusion Friday. It's been so frustrating being out of breath just walking around the house. I also haven't managed to make it through the day without a nap for the last few days which I felt so guilty about at the weekend when Willow was at home but she didn't seem to mind. 

Maternity clothes?
I'm managing on what I've got at the moment. Slowly but surely though, the tops section of my wardrobe is just getting smaller and smaller. I don't feel massive but I'm definitely bigger this pregnancy because the shirt I was wearing the day I went into hospital to have Willow was getting tight on me last week and I've still got ten weeks to go!

Looking forward to?
Like I said last week, there's not really much to get excited about at the minute is there. Obviously I'm looking forward to Christmas and baby's arrival but in the more near future we're just taking each day as it comes.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment