Monday 19 October 2020

25 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BABY PRITCHARD


How far along?
25+6. The weeks just seem to be running away with themselves lately! Next Monday i'll be 6 months!

Total weight gain?
I haven't weighed myself again this week.

Stretch marks?
I can't tell if they're new or old ones on my belly. If they're new then they're not angry red ones which is somewhat of a relief I suppose but I'm not sure, they might just be my old ones that are more obvious because my skin is so stretched.

Sleep?
Still getting good nights sleep around here, apart from very early Sunday morning when Willow came and snuck in by me and was just a nightmare. I was in work on Sunday at 8am and I swear I could have slept standing up.

Best moment this week?
Nothing massive jumps out this week. It's just flew by in a flash. As I've mentioned a few times last week was my first week dropping down to four days at work and it was so nice. It means I'm on the home stretch now. I think I've got about six-ish weeks left at work. I'm not sure what my exact last day is but I know I still wanted to be in store for my 10 year H&M anniversary on 30th November.

Miss anything?
Missing all my knitwear from last winter that is currently vacuum bagged up the loft. I asked Kyle to reach it out over the weekend but I think he copped out of that one by saying he couldn't reach with the step ladder. It's gotten so chilly recently and I'm desperate for all my long polo necks back in my life. I'm hoping they'll be long enough over bump.

Movement?
Loads of movement still. As I'm sat here writing this I can something brushing right across the front of my belly. It's such a weird feeling isn't it. One that you so quickly forget about when it's gone but I'm appreciating it all the more right now.

Food cravings?
Nothing! 

Anything make you queasy or sick?
Nope thank goodness.

Gender?
I still have a boy feeling. I keep suggesting names to Kyle and he keeps questioning why I'm only suggesting boys names. I think I just hear a lot more boys names that I like than girls names. I have about four girls names that I like but I like slightly unusual names, nothing massively out there, but definitely more individual than what Kyle would typically like. 

Labour signs?
Nothing.

Symptoms?
I've had a few more achy days this week than I have been having more recently. The pain has been down my left side but right into my groin. I've also noticed that I get out of breath so quickly. Even just walking around work and talking to staff I'm finding myself having to stop and catch my breath. 

Belly button in or out?
Yep, it's definitely out now.

Mood?
I've been feeling a little anxious about the thought of a C-section. I'm really really trying not to dwell on it too much until I have my scan at 31 weeks because right now it's just out of my control and I suppose if my placenta hasn't moved and I do have to have one then I'll make my peace with it when I know for definite. I had a chat with my friend about it a couple of weeks ago, she had a C-section with her twins so I feel like we've discussed the worst parts of it.  

Maternity clothes?
I've been trying to find a few new pieces this week and ended up having to send some pictures of me in a couple of outfits to my sister down in Surrey. I can always rely on her for honesty. I'm not finding maternity jeans comfortable at all so picked up a fitted dress from Primark which is way out of my comfort zone and a knitted skirt and jumper which out of the two outfits my sister was not so keen on. 

Looking forward to?
Looking forward to Willow breaking up for half term on Friday. We've not really got any plans, we would have gone to the caravan for Halloween weekend but they've just announced a two week lockdown so that won't happen so I think I'll do a Halloween sweet hunt around the house and just do some baking and chill at home.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment