Saturday, 23 January 2016

The Spring Dress

H&M dress
H&M boots
H&M hat
River Island necklace
Michael Kors watch
Primark sunglasses
Topshop Velvet Lip in Blood Orange [similar here

The same thing happens on my first day back in work after a week off. I arrive at 7.30am (or normally a few minutes later than that) and by 8am I've already done a lap of the ladies floor and have an armful of new things to try on. This dress caught my eye straight away in one of these supermarket sweep strolls. I like my dresses not too long and not too fitted, in fact I don't like anything figure hugging at all, so this one was a sure-fire winner. I also subconsciously shy away from low cut tops but let's not go there today, I could go on and on about my style preferences.

Twitter | InstagramBloglovin

4 comments:

  1. That dress is just so so pretty! You look stunning Lindsey x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hat and sunglasses. And of course the print of the dress is amazing!

    http://victressvic.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this dress and the long shirt in the same pattern in H&M and had to get it. It's a really gorgeous pattern. Loving those sunnies too x

    Reverie de Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for stylish fashion options? Explore White Abbey Road Bradford clothes shops for a wide range of Asian outfits, from elegant traditional wear to modern party styles. If you're searching for a party wear dress in Birmingham party wear dress in Birmingham, you can also discover beautiful designs suitable for weddings, celebrations, and special occasions, with plenty of choices for every occasion.

    ReplyDelete