Monday 18 April 2016

14 weeks pregnant with Baby Pritchard

How far along?
14 weeks and 4 days.

Total weight gain?
Still 9st 9lbs. I was worried after I weighed myself last week that I'd put on quite a bit so early on, but one of my pregnancy apps said that 5lbs in the first trimester is about average - phew! I guess it seemed like more because it had been so long since I'd last weighed myself.

Maternity clothes?
I'm still managing to just about squeeze in my own jeans, much to Mum's disgust. She keeps telling me they're too small but the maternity pair I bought are still too baggy and I can't deal with baggy jeans.

Stretch marks?
None, but my stomach and boobs have been so itchy this last week.

Sleep?
I occasionally have to use the toilet in the night, but I'm really not having any problems with tiredness at the moment. No more than before anyway. I'm still sleeping on my back, and occasionally on my front, which I'm not sure if I'm meant to have stopped this by now.

Best moment this week?
I popped to see my friend Danielle after work on Tuesday. She's got three kiddies and her youngest is only 8 weeks, he's so little and mushy. I kept thinking that's what our little one will be like around Christmas time, it gets me so excited! 

Miss anything?
As bad as it sounds I occasionally miss a microwave meal on my lunch. I walk in the staffroom and can smell macaroni cheese, or a chicken curry and it smells soooo good!

Movement?
Still waiting on this one. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

Food cravings?
I've not craved anything, but once I start on something I can't stop. Especially things like crisps. I was also managing about three ice pops in one go last week, needless to say they didn't last long.

Anything make you queasy or sick?
I've got this really bad fear of sick, and on the way to Wales I could smell something that smelt like a baby poo in the car. I thought maybe Sacha had pooped in the boot but after a while it went. Then when we stopped in Barmouth we looked and turns out she'd been sick. I stood in the car park and was heaving, I think I'd have prefered a poo. Needless to say we drove the rest of the way with the windows right down.

Gender?
Everyone's opinions are mixed on this one, but me and Kyle really don't mind what it is.

Labour signs?
No.

Symptoms?
I read somewhere that after the 12 week mark things start to settle down and you can almost feel like you're not pregnant. I definitely feel like that at the moment, if it wasn't for my little round belly reminding me everyday.

Belly button in or out?
In!

Mood?
Happy!

Looking forward to?
Moving house! Things are moving pretty quick now and we should have the keys next Friday. 

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment