Sunday 1 February 2015

The Sunday Post: The carb diet

I absolutely live for Sundays off work, I'd happily work every Saturday of the year if it meant I got every Sunday off, the air just feels different on a Sunday, more relaxed. They say a Sunday well spent brings a week off content, this weeks gonna be a good'un then! I well and truly stocked up on carbs and all things bad today, me and Dan went to Bella Italia for lunch - oh my lord it was delicious! I hopped on round the corner to Wetherspoons for waffles and then headed into work for our kick off meeting. Heres a little preview of whats coming up this Spring at H&M, I've already bought the floral trousers and stripy shirt dress. It was love at first sight. Also how beaut are these two pretty ladies, modelling for us. It makes me so happy when our little team get excited about whats happening in store.


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. The food and the clothes look amazing!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete